Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Boot loop !!!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Austonator

Austonator
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Device Model:
    Aria
  • CM Version:
    Unknown
  • Recovery Image:
    Cyanogen

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:10 AM

Alright so I downloaded the new 7 client for cyanogen and I used ron manager and now when I reboot it will only show htc screen then the cyanogen screen and it keeps boot looping.....:( ask me any questions that will help you solve this problem........... Thank you if you help:

#2 phooka

phooka
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • Twitter:@djphooka
  • Device Model:
    Nexus One
  • CM Version:
    Cyanogen 7RC2
  • Recovery Image:
    Cyanogen

Posted 09 March 2011 - 10:29 PM

I too had this problem. Cyanogen installed fine from Rom Manager, but I forgot to install Google apps. I tried to restore and it went into boot loop. Pulled the battery and fastbooted into recovery. Recovered through Rom Manager to RC1.
Still can't update to RC2 with Google apps. Download error.

#3 Ronnie2

Ronnie2
  • Members
  • 150 posts
    us - United States
  • Device Model:
    VZW LG G2 & AT&T HTC One
  • CM Version:
    CM11 Nightlies
  • Recovery Image:
    TWRP

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:36 PM

Like phooka said, you need to install google apps. Otherwise you can't set up your phone, so it just loops. I don't use rom manager on my Aria anymore. I usually just download the rom on my computer, then transfer to my sd and use clockwork to install manually. My Aria seems to have problems when downloading and installing from rom manager.

#4 Austonator

Austonator
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Device Model:
    Aria
  • CM Version:
    Unknown
  • Recovery Image:
    Cyanogen

Posted 10 March 2011 - 11:57 PM

I have no idea how I got it to work, but it did, When trying to download the clockwork on rom manager it went into a boot loop, I just preesed the sleep button and I came back later checked it and my Phone was on the 7 client, ....?!?!?! Sorry I can't help, but try it, it worked for me.....