Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Missing Status bar - mostly

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hangard

Hangard
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • Device Model:
    HTC Inspire - ACE
  • CM Version:
    CM7.1.1.0 Desire HD
  • Recovery Image:
    ClockworkMod

Posted 27 October 2011 - 05:24 AM

I have a HTC Inspire 4G and have CM7.1  Build GWK74

My status bar is gone.  If I go into CyanogenMod Settings | Tablet Tweeks I can display the status bar on bottom or unclick and its on top, but it goes away as soon as I go to 'home' screen.  The status bar shows when I am in 'settings' or when the screen is locked, but as soon as unlocked, or when I exit to 'home' the status goes away.  

The only time I see it is when I display the status messages.  Status bar tweeks | show clock is ticked, so I should see the status bar I imagine.

Can someone please direct me to what I need to learn more about to fix this or tell me how I can re-enable my status bar.  It gets old not knowing the signal strength, battery % Time, etc etc.

Thanks for some help.

#2 mdaigt

mdaigt
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Device Model:
    HTC Inspice
  • CM Version:
  • Recovery Image:
    Cyanogen

Posted 27 October 2011 - 09:14 PM

When I was messing with ADW settings lost mine also. Went into the ADW Settings menu and scrolled to the bottom and "Reset ADW". Hope this helps.

#3 Hangard

Hangard
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • Device Model:
    HTC Inspire - ACE
  • CM Version:
    CM7.1.1.0 Desire HD
  • Recovery Image:
    ClockworkMod

Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:12 AM

Thank you mdaigt!  The reset AWD worked fine.

I did a restart AWD, but not  a reset.  One simple screen press and I have a much better phone. Thanks!

Almost enough to embarrass a person it was so simple. :(