Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Galaxy Nexus

galaxy nexus android ice cream sandwich samsung release cyanogenmod 4.0 release date developer curtis hare

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 harecurtis

harecurtis
  • Members
  • 26 posts
  • Device Model:
    Droid by Motorola
  • CM Version:
  • Recovery Image:
    ClockworkMod

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:11 PM

well I know this is a cyanogen mod only forum, but I want to bring a little nexus love to this post. and also encourage the developers here to start making an official build of cyanogen mod for the new galaxy nexus. now I do realize that is isn't even out yet, but I would like to see cyanogen develop a build for this phone cause I love cyanogen mod on all my phones, even if its a pure google experience.

but anyways heres the news on the new nexus, I personally called verizon and heres my story"

I just called verizon and spoke with a rep. he did not even know when. so I asked him this "do you feel it will be out before christmas" and he told me "well I honestly cant tell you for sure because even I am unaware of when the release or pre-orders start for the nexus, but if you haven't seen any ads or much marketing for the Galaxy Nexus then it will probably won't be here until early next year, but again that is only my speculation." So even a Verizon Rep has little faith in his own company.