Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Alcatel OT-990

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ms28leo

ms28leo
  • Members
  • 5 posts
    pk - Pakistan
  • Device Model:
    Alcatel
  • CM Version:
    OT 990
  • Recovery Image:
    ClockworkMod

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:17 PM

wht the hell developers?

#2 vlamark

vlamark
  • Members
  • 4 posts
    rs - Serbia
  • Device Model:
    Alcatel OT-990
  • CM Version:
    Marina Lite
  • Recovery Image:
    ClockworkMod

Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:23 PM

First of all, to form any build we must have kernel designed for OT-990 and for desired version of Android. That would mean to have a skilled programmer with OT-990 and several devices to experiment on. That would imply that we should form a fund for that purpose. So, to do that we should first read forum rules, find developer that would like to help us, donate him some money (if everyone donated 10 € that should be enough for start). So, then we could hope for all types of Android. Even ppl from Serbia (Where I'm from) should be able to donate 10€ for this purpose.
On the other hand, we can wait for someone with some advanced programming experience to buy OT-990 and then to decide to develop a CM ROM for it. However, I'm not puting too much hope in it.
Either way, once we have a programmer(s) and kernel developer(s) we can hope for CM builds on our phones. Faster, better and more stable.

#3 Salvatore.

Salvatore.
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Device Model:
    Alcatel OT-990
  • CM Version:
    0.0.0a
  • Recovery Image:
    ClockworkMod

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:46 PM

View Postvlamark, on 09 February 2012 - 07:23 PM, said:

First of all, to form any build we must have kernel designed for OT-990 and for desired version of Android. That would mean to have a skilled programmer with OT-990 and several devices to experiment on. That would imply that we should form a fund for that purpose. So, to do that we should first read forum rules, find developer that would like to help us, donate him some money (if everyone donated 10 € that should be enough for start). So, then we could hope for all types of Android. Even ppl from Serbia (Where I'm from) should be able to donate 10€ for this purpose.
On the other hand, we can wait for someone with some advanced programming experience to buy OT-990 and then to decide to develop a CM ROM for it. However, I'm not puting too much hope in it.
Either way, once we have a programmer(s) and kernel developer(s) we can hope for CM builds on our phones. Faster, better and more stable.

I can donate, but to who?? Is there a developer for ot-990?