Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Xperia x8 problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 faqyoutom

faqyoutom
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Device Model:
    Xperia X8
  • CM Version:
    hfhf
  • Recovery Image:
    Cyanogen

Posted 28 December 2011 - 08:11 PM

So guys as 1st i wanna tell you that am sorry bout my bad english.
So my problem is that i installed android 2.2 on my mobile xperia x8.
I did it like on this tutorial: How to install Android 2.2 on Xperia X8 and X10 mini WITH pinch-to-zoom on youtube (please search it on youtube i cannot post links)
Everything was ok until i deccided to instal 2.3 from this tutorial:
How to install Android 2.3 Gingerbread on the Xperia X8 [Part 1] (please search it too)
I rebooted my phone i went to backup and restore and started to back up it said something like that i have only 130mb free on my sdcard but i dont exactly remember the full sentence.
Then it was done and i didnt know what to do because as you can see the guy in the vid doesnt show what dto do after ( not even in part 2)
So i rebooted my phone...But it didnt let me to it gave me Error.
Everything that happens when i turn my mobile on is that i get the Sony Ericsson logo and then cyanogen mod logo.

Hope you guys help me with fixing this.

Thanks

#2 ispolentio

ispolentio
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Twitter:twitter.com/granvitoco
    cl - Chile
  • Device Model:
    Sony Ericcson X8
  • CM Version:
  • Recovery Image:
    TWRP

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:59 PM

If I were you I'd format the SDcard or obviously move all the content to the pc and then I'd copy the rom again to install it. For backups you'll need to have at least 200 mb free on the sdcard. In case the error is fatal and the end of the world is gonna come out from your xperias, just connect them to the pc and use pccompanion to reload the original system (as update).

more questions yet?  Feel free to PM

#3 escordova

escordova
  • Members
  • 1 posts
    ph - Philippines
  • Device Model:
    X8
  • CM Version:
    GingerXperia
  • Recovery Image:
    Cyanogen

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:58 AM

I've got same problem. My X8 is now running with 2.3.7 Ginger Xperia. I have a hard time connecting to a wifi . what should i do?