Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse

CM7 w/ no signal

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Wayne011

Wayne011
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Twitter:@TooColdd_AEA
  • Device Model:
    Droid Incredible 2
  • CM Version:
  • Recovery Image:
    Cyanogen

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:47 AM

I woke up to my signal shot (not being able to send texts or calls). I dont know why this is happening. I reprogrammed my phone via the *228 multipile times and nothing happened. I flashed Virtuous Affinity and reprogrammed via *228 and everything is fine now. Might this be a 7.1.0.1 issue? Nightlies #99 and #85 dont seem to have this issue. When I flash 7.1.0.1 I have no contacts, signal, or WiFi. I really like stock roms over sense roms and I really like using CM. Help please?

#2 mpham1

mpham1
  • Donators
  • 8 posts
    us - United States
  • Device Model:
    HTC Incredible 2
  • CM Version:
    CM7.1
  • Recovery Image:
    ClockworkMod

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:39 PM

Which radio do you have?  Only problem I have experienced (once) was losing the radio, when trying to use airplane mode.  It basically set the radio off and could not get it to turn back on, had to reflash CM7.

#3 Wayne011

Wayne011
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Twitter:@TooColdd_AEA
  • Device Model:
    Droid Incredible 2
  • CM Version:
  • Recovery Image:
    Cyanogen

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:57 PM

I just reflashed and it was working fine. I didn't want to mess with the radio. I think it may have had something to do with the towers in my area as I live next to a refinery.