Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse

app could not be viewed. Free up some space on your phone and try again.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 neok182

neok182
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • Twitter:neok182
    us - United States
  • Device Model:
    Nexus One
  • CM Version:
    CM 6.1 Stable
  • Recovery Image:
    Amon_RA

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:40 AM

okay so i'm trying to install a 72 MB game. just went and partitioned my card and did apps to SD and all that and have it set to install everything on the SD card. Everytime i tried to install it kept saying that, so i figure i'll free up space on the phone and try it. now i have 100 MB free on the phone and the same thing.

I found on one forum someone said to use adb install and that did get it to install though it wouldn't load. and i couldn't even find it anywhere on the phone. had to go into the apk through astro to try to launch it. and since it didn't show up anywhere i couldn't move it to the SD card, and i don't want an 80MB app stuck on my phone.

so what can i do here? i want it to be installed so i can actually see it and use it but installed on the SD card? i've spent the last hour searching online but can't seem to find many people who have had this issue. and i know the app works perfectly on the droid so i think it's safe to say that it should work just fine on the nexus.

*edit* nevermind. app was sims 3, took it off my dads vibrant. and apparently it dosn't support the snapdragon processor. really hope EA releases this eventually so i can just buy it for my phone. guess i just need to keep stealing my dads phone to play it.

Edited by neok182, 07 August 2010 - 06:51 AM.