Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Pairing Problems with BMW iDrive (525d 2005)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 arfie_don

arfie_don
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Device Model:
    HTC Desire HD
  • CM Version:
  • Recovery Image:
    Cyanogen

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:25 AM

Hi,

I've been having this issue with my BMW iDrive and HTC Desire HD, it keeps constantly connecting and disconnecting the bluetooth on HTC stock ROM, but with the Custom ROM I keep getting connection prompts and keep going around in loops without any success in pairing.

I have tried the suggestion from the forum topic below with regards to the audio.conf mod and see if it has any success. This failed.

http://forum.cyanoge...h__1#entry85118

BMW iDrive version 1-04-09-500 0 (BMW 525d E60 2005)

I've tried a few custom ROMs now without success, if the bluetooth itself could be patched up that would be nice, if I need to downgrade the bluetooth please let me know where to begin as I have only just begun tinkering with Rooting and Custom ROMs.

I'm now thinking I'll have to get the BMW iDrive software updated to see if this resolves my issue.

Regards

M

#2 JackRabbit

JackRabbit
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Device Model:
    |2|
  • CM Version:
  • Recovery Image:
    Amon_RA

Posted 31 January 2012 - 06:58 PM

Take a look at the Bluetooth File Transfer application available on the Android Market. It worked for me and there are plenty of guides on-line for it. It may take a bit of patience, but hopefully should resolve your issue.