Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Samsung Galaxy Precedent (SCH-M828C) = cyanogen(mod) ?

Samsung Galaxy CM Cyanogen CM7 Port Straight Talk Help SCH-M828C cyanogen mod

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 AzHavicx

AzHavicx
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:58 PM

Sup all. I am Probably in the wrong place with this post, So Please with that in mind. Let’s not get off on some random thought of trying to correct where this post belongs and let’s just let it be. We are all here to try to help each other Right? Right. Now I have a not so simple question or maybe I do but I just have not found my answer yet. I am trying to find a workable port of CM to Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy Precedent (SCH-M828C) I have ran all of the Net and have not found any that work without Hard Bricking the phone. I have found a Good Gingerbread/CWM/ETC. off of a Good Site (Forum) but still no Cyanogen. If anyone has any info on CM port for this model please post or send me a message...

Thanks. AzHavicx
Samsung Galaxy Precedent
AA51 GingerBread v2.2 (A.k.A GreenBread v2.2)
Android 2.3/CWM/T.Backup
Rooted/Tethered
Posted Image