Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Restore Stock Firmware LG G2x

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 archistrage

archistrage
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:43 AM

I installed CM7 on my G2x about a month ago.  Overall it was pretty good.  Had a few issues with the 4G and Youtube, but nothing major.  However last week I decided I wanted to go back to the stock firm (Gingerbread)...

And then the trouble started.  I had flashed clockwork before I installed CM7, but I forgot to do a backup of my stock firmware (a mistake for which I am now paying dearly).  I've spent the last week trying to find a way to reinstall the stock but haven't been able to.  The closest I've come is this.  I downloaded the file LG-P999-V10f.rar and it turns out its Froyo, not gingerbread, and when I installed it the LG updater on my computer said it was uptodate, and the System Update on the phone wouldn't work due to an authentication error.  At first I just wanted to reinstall the stock so I could compare it with CM7 to decide which I liked better, but now I'm worried that if something happens to the phone I won't be able to send it back in because they'll say I voided the warranty.  Please help,Jake