Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse

CM9 For Samsung Infuse 4g

Samsung INfuse 4G Official

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 BoomerSOoner

BoomerSOoner
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:38 PM

Will someone help build CM9 for the infuse Please

#2 Frooty

Frooty
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:13 PM

I would be willing to donate some money to anyone with a decent record to help get them an infuse so they could port CM9 to it. I'm just a poor college student so I wouldn't be able to donate that much(probably like $50 or so) so we would need a bunch of other people who would want to help donate to the cause. I would also donate some more money to them(possibly continuously) after it got done if they supported it and made it official.

Is there anyone out there who would be willing to do it if we raised enough money to get them an infuse?

#3 Farbod T

Farbod T
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:29 PM

that would be greatly appropriated. i would donate toward that too

#4 zsolti256

zsolti256
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:41 AM

I realy dont get it , the infuse is nearly the best phone at its price and no developement??? Why? Please someone try to make Ics for us please!!

Edited by zsolti256, 22 February 2012 - 04:42 AM.

#5 Cedrik

Cedrik
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:08 PM

I'm in. (Bump.)

#6 prairied0gg

prairied0gg
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:07 PM

CM9 for the Infuse is well on it's way:
http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1551711

#7 deanmay

deanmay
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:39 PM

The problem is that after reading through the 80 some pages of the thread I still have no idea if it really works on my infuse or how to go about installing what may be there.

I am not computer illiterate. I have an engineering degree and have been working with computers since the mid 70s. I got my first home pc in 1988. I'm not stupid, but the droid talk jargon is it's own little world and I'm not in the club. The person who can bridge the gap between that culture and us regular folks is the one that will make a lot of money. I'm willing to pay. Others are as well.

#8 twinklet03s

twinklet03s
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:34 PM

Installed CM9 last night and it works perfectly.

[img=http://s11.postimage.org/fszjbj9fz/Screenshot_2012_05_22_07_14_12.jpg]

#9 xXMrH09Xx

xXMrH09Xx
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:49 PM

I have CM9 on my infuse as well, but I'm here looking for support.  The only problem I have with it so far is the MMS fails to download.  Other than that the rom is awesome.

#10 1rojam

1rojam
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:21 PM

This phone has been a problem child for me. BUT. Ive been running CM9 on my infuse for over a week, aside from no bluetooth, and a sometimes flakey camera, its running great. Im not sure what CM collects from the installs (as far as performance data) but its run the best it has in almost a year.