Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Feedbacks/bug reports for Nightly Builds

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hsahin4

hsahin4
  • Members
  • 10 posts
    tr - Turkey
  • Device Model:
    Motorola Atrix 4G MB860
  • CM Version:
    Nightly #38
  • Recovery Image:
    ClockworkMod

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:02 AM

Hello,

I am using/testing Nightly builds on my device (Atrix 4G MB860) and would like give feedbacks or create bug reports for developers.
But I could not find a good way to do so. How can I do? or not allowed for nightly builds?

Regards

#2 ja450n

ja450n
  • Members
  • 8 posts
    us - United States
  • Device Model:
    Motorola Atrix 4G
  • CM Version:
    CyanogenMod-7-12112011-NIGHTLY-Olympus
  • Recovery Image:
    ClockworkMod

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:38 PM

Nightly Builds are not supported.

That said...
CyanogenMod Bugs are tracked in the bug tracker: http://www.cyanogenmod.com/bugs
Atrix specific bugs would likely be tracked on the Atrix Dev Teams site: http://code.google.c...eam/issues/list

If you're going to report CyanogenMod bugs, keep in mind that no official release of CyanogenMod has support for the Atrix, and Nightlies are not supported.

If you're going to report bugs against Atrix specific code, you'll probably be wanting to run the latest Weekly put out by the Atrix Dev Team, as it's going to have newer features that haven't made it through Gerrit Review yet.

Edited by ja450n, 24 February 2012 - 03:39 PM.