My TP has been behaving awkwardly since the update to CM9 (lcd density 120 fix). The problems are:
01) The battery icon in the bottom bar is there but the %age indicator is not showing.
02) the auto brightness setting is not working.
03) the brightness level set changes when screen wakes up (unlocks)
04) Battery is consumed within 3-4 hours of usage (at the lowest brightness settings) will changing the LCD denstiy to 160 fix that?
05) Occassionally the TP reboots and does it 3-4 times before becoming stable.
06) the 'turn off boot animation' is not showing in the performance option of settings.
07) I would like to wipe the entire CM9 along with moboot and do it all afresh is there a guide to do that?
08) Is there instructions available on removing webOS completely?
Welcome to CyanogenMod
|Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
Guest Message by DevFuse
No replies to this topic