Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Where are lastest nightly builds

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 E. DESVIGNE

E. DESVIGNE
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:24 PM

If I look at http://download.cyan...tly&device=buzz
I see last nightly is version 255 builted on 2011-11-16. Does it exist a newer one ?

Thanks,

E. D.

#2 Majestic Banana

Majestic Banana
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:58 PM

Same question here.  The comments under the "Nightly builds are coming soon" posting on Google+ seem to suggest that nightly builds are already up for other devices.  Are they about to start for HTC Wildfire too?

There seems to be a lot of CM7.2 action (various RC builds) going on for other devices, but not for HTC Wildfire.  I read that our device will not get CM9 because it has no GPU, but what about CM7.2?  I'm sure I read somewhere that CM7.2 is expected on all devices that got CM7.1.  However, I also read that CM7.2 has some CM9 functionality back-ported, but presumably this is not functionality that requires a GPU.

So will there be a CM7.2 for HTC Wildfire?  Any information on this?