Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Youtube Not Working - Fixed

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 rsshilli

rsshilli
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:22 AM

I had a really hard time getting the YouTube app to work on my viewsonic Gtablet.  I fixed it by unintalling the one I had and installing the 2.4.4 wifi version from xda-developers forum (not from the market). This forum won't let me post links, so I'll. Leave it to the reader to find post 1529715 on xda-developers.

Hopefully this will help the next poor soul.

Ryan

#2 bassmadrigal

bassmadrigal
  • Administrators
  • 12912 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:37 AM

View Postrsshilli, on 11 June 2012 - 05:22 AM, said:

This forum won't let me post links, so I'll. Leave it to the reader to find post 1529715 on xda-developers.

Sorry about that, we were getting hammered with spam posts and we were having a hard time keeping up with them. Hopefully we can remove this restriction in the future once we find some spam plugins that actually combat the specific spam we were being targeted with.

Here is the link to make it easier for others to check it out. Looks promising too... allows HD viewing of youtube on wifi or 3G.
http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1529715