Is this an european radio version? I never got that version officially from OTA for my european Desire Z.
- OK guys I got it now: it is not a radio problem!
I did my unlock with HTCdev method, so I have S-ON and unlocked a few partitions. The thing is, that CWM is unable to flash the boot.img into the boot partition. The wifi and sound errors I encountered are kernel version mismatch problems!
So what do you have to do to get it fixed?
First of all you have to extract the boot.img from the CM-7.2 zip file, so you can flash this manually. Then follow this guide:
- the phone should be in bootloader ( fastboot usb )
- Put boot.img inside adb folder in same place your fastboot.exe
- Start cmd as administrator and navigate to ADB Folder which includes fastboot.exe and type the command fastboot flash boot boot.img and press enter
- type the command fastboot reboot and press enter
This was extracted from this thread: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1469428
I can now confirm that this solved my problems entirely, so there is no wifi/sound bug in CM-7.2.
Thanks for this fine release, and I hope this thread helps others that came via the HTCDev unlock method.
Edited by eddie_f, 19 June 2012 - 12:01 PM.