Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse

S-Off Hboot 1.29.0000

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cwra007

cwra007
  • Members
  • 1 posts
    nz - New Zealand
  • Device Model:
    HTC Sensation
  • CM Version:
    none
  • Recovery Image:
    Cyanogen

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:42 AM

Trying to unlock by sensation with the 1.29.0000 but running into trouble as I can seem to find a beta key for this version.
Can anyone help and tell me if this is possible? :)

#2 Sp4rkS

Sp4rkS
  • Members
  • 1 posts
    fr - France
  • Device Model:
    HTC Sensation
  • CM Version:
    CM9
  • Recovery Image:
    Cyanogen

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:53 AM

If you want to install a custom Rom on your Sensation, you don't need to S-off your device.
I unlocked my bootloader, and install Recovery 4Ext and I have CM9 installed. I'm S-ON, 1.2 HBOOT and a ICS Firmware :)

#3 itjc

itjc
  • Members
  • 47 posts
    bm - Bermuda
  • Device Model:
    HTC Sensation
  • CM Version:
    CyanogenMod 9-20120904-NIGHTLY-pyramid
  • Recovery Image:
    ClockworkMod

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:15 PM

View Postsolszew, on 21 July 2012 - 08:22 PM, said:

You need to get s-off happening, or the image won't finish booting.  In order to make that happen, I had to use the htcdev method of unlocking the phone, then I downloaded the jb-supersu zip from here: http://www.mediafire...bq9a13gwll5y4wp

Assuming you've installed Recovery, put the jb-supersu.zip file in the top level of your sd card and reboot to hboot, go into Recovery, and flash the zip.  Restart, and you should have root.  Now you have to get s-off.  The only way to do that right now is by using the Juopunutbear technique:  http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=166163. The wire trick works, but it's a bit frustrating.  Once you have s-off, you can re-flash the Cyanogenmod and you should be good to go.  Remember, first boot takes a few minutes so be patient.  Good luck.

#4 stephen.cameron

stephen.cameron
  • Members
  • 11 posts
    au - Australia
  • Device Model:
    HTC Sensation Z710E
  • CM Version:
    CyanogenMod 10 experimental
  • Recovery Image:
    Other

Posted 28 August 2012 - 12:14 PM

I made a post here, http://forum.cyanoge...op/#entry339192 I hope it helps you, you do not need to s-off your phone, i used the official method and it works just fine for me