Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse

9.1 Stable Vs Cm9 Nightly On Sept 3, 2012

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 ddhaaron

ddhaaron
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:48 PM

My understanding is that there are no more nightly builds planned for cm9 and all effort is being focused on cm10.

I have put 9.1 stable on my samsung captivate device; however, having alot of crashes on said device.

I have noticed there is a nightly build on Sept 3, 2012 - about 5 days from the 9.1 stable build.

Is this nightly build included the cm9 or cm9.1 stable version (plus fixes/tweeks)?

Can someone mention what has been changed between 9.1stable and this cm9 sept 3rd nightly build?

I am toying with the idea that I may want to flash the nightly build over my 9.1 stable in hopes I end up with a better build..  comments? concerns?

possibly I might have to go back to 7.2 but I would prefer not to do that...  maybe I will try to go back to 9.0RC2 and it seemed that crashed less than 9.1 at least on my phone..

FYI: I have posted a similar thread on the "stable" portion of cyanogenmod forum but I am posting here a slightly different question with hope I will get more discussion here on the nightly version of cm9...

#2 korockinout13

korockinout13
  • Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:46 PM

This is the changelog. Nightlies have all the previous code plus whatever's new.