- I boot to ClockWorkMod
- Go to Mounts and Storage
- Select Mount USB mass storage
- From my PC (Windows 7) I open the TouchPad drive
- In the TouchPad drive I create new directory
- I then copy files from my PC to new directory on TouchPad
- On the TouchPad I select unmount USB mass storage, and then I reboot the TouchPad
- Once the TouchPad has finished booting I opened Astro File Manager
The same thing happens if I create a new directory in Astro File Manager. It will remain there until I reboot, then it disappears.
It does not matter if I mount USB mass storage before I boot (ClockWorkMod) or after I boot (ICS OS)
The following actions have not helped:
- Fixing permissions in Rom Manager
- In Terminal Emulator:
# mount -o remount rw /mnt/sdcard <enter>
I also have an issue uninstalling apps. Once I reboot the apps show back up again. Not sure if it is a related issue or not.