Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Hp Touchpad Problem! Please Help!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Paperpanda2345

Paperpanda2345
  • Members
  • 1 posts
    us - United States
  • Device Model:
    HP touchpad
  • CM Version:
    Cyanogen 10
  • Recovery Image:
    Cyanogen

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:23 PM

Okay, I've had my HP touchpad for a few months, and before it didn't have any problems. So, today I figured out a problem. I didn't shut off my Hp touchpad last night because it had a half a battery. When I discovered it this morning the screen wouldn't go on. No matter how many times I pressed down the on/off button and the home button. Also the HP touchpad seemed not to be charging. The home button flickers every now and then. Also I discovered that my alarm still went off. It's going off as we speak. The only thing why I can't turn it off is because I can't access the screen and type my pass code to turn it off. When I try to charge it with the USB cord (plugged into charger port, that was given with the tablet) it wasn't warm to indicate it was charging. Although I ran some tests with the port, and it did work. I don't know why the screen isn't working!! PLEASE HELP????

#2 droidrulez

droidrulez
  • Members
  • 60 posts
    in - India
  • Device Model:
    HP Touchpad 32GB
  • CM Version:
    CM9 Nightlies
  • Recovery Image:
    TWRP

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:04 AM

View PostPaperpanda2345, on 02 October 2012 - 09:23 PM, said:

Okay, I've had my HP touchpad for a few months, and before it didn't have any problems. So, today I figured out a problem. I didn't shut off my Hp touchpad last night because it had a half a battery. When I discovered it this morning the screen wouldn't go on. No matter how many times I pressed down the on/off button and the home button. Also the HP touchpad seemed not to be charging. The home button flickers every now and then. Also I discovered that my alarm still went off. It's going off as we speak. The only thing why I can't turn it off is because I can't access the screen and type my pass code to turn it off. When I try to charge it with the USB cord (plugged into charger port, that was given with the tablet) it wasn't warm to indicate it was charging. Although I ran some tests with the port, and it did work. I don't know why the screen isn't working!! PLEASE HELP????
Do a hard restart. For doing so, press the Power button + Volume down + Home button together for 2 or 3 minutes.

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using Tapatalk 2