Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Alarm Is Silent Despite Alarm Sound Chosen

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ehutch79

ehutch79
  • Members
  • 1 posts
    us - United States
  • Device Model:
    d2att
  • CM Version:
    10.0 - Nightlies
  • Recovery Image:
    ClockworkMod

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:01 PM

Just like I said in the title. I've chosen an alarm sound (cyanalarm) When choosing an alarm tone, it makes no sound, where choosing a ringtone plays the chosen sound as a preview. I though this might not be implemented, but when my morning alarm goes off, all I get is a buzzing, no audio playback.

Any thoughts?

#2 cyphactor

cyphactor
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Twitter:cyphactor
    us - United States
  • Device Model:
    SAMSUNG-SGH-I747
  • CM Version:
    10-20121011-EXPERIMENTAL-d2att-M2
  • Recovery Image:
    Stock

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:04 AM

I am not sure what the issue is exactly. My best guess at this point is that it is a bug in cyanogenmod for the phone that you have. I am having the same issue. There is a thread for my phone the Galaxy S III here that discusses it.

http://forum.cyanoge...g-on-galaxy-s3/

#3 gsmitchell

gsmitchell
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Twitter:OptikIllusion
    us - United States
  • Device Model:
    Samsung Fascinate
  • CM Version:
    CM 10
  • Recovery Image:
    Cyanogen

Posted 27 October 2012 - 12:10 AM

Hey All!  I just updated to the 10/24 nightly and then to the 10/27 nightly of CM10 today.  I had a similar problem, but with the ringer and notifications.  They were so low, you almost could not hear them.  In the Sound section, there is an entry that says Ascending Ringtone.  I clicked on that, turned it on, and set it to full volume.  Bingo, worked great for me.  Not sure if something similar will help your issue, but just in case.