Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Release Date For Cm10.1 In Galaxy Ace Gt-5830 Cooper

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cubiczx

cubiczx
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Twitter:cubiczx
    es - Spain
  • Device Model:
    Galaxy S
  • CM Version:
  • Recovery Image:
    Cyanogen

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:45 AM

What is the scheduled release date for cm10.1 in Galaxy Ace GT-5830 COOPER ?

The last is cm7 http://changelog.bbq...per/cm10.1/next

And users generate modifications of CM10.1 working :P correctly CyanogenMod 10.1 [OD EDITION] http://www.htcmania....ad.php?t=532779

Thanks

#2 bassmadrigal

bassmadrigal
  • Administrators
  • 12912 posts
    us - United States
  • Device Model:
    Nexus 4
  • CM Version:
    10.2 Nightlies
  • Recovery Image:
    TWRP

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

They don't have a scheduled release date. All the developers work on this in their spare time, so they release it when it is ready.

#3 marchix11

marchix11
  • Members
  • 1 posts
    lv - Latvia
  • Device Model:
    Samsung Galaxy Ace
  • CM Version:
  • Recovery Image:
    Cyanogen

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:37 AM

so you say that - samsung galaxy ace (cooper) will have official 10 cyanogenmod?
and one more question. On my cooper now is running cyanogenmod 7.2 stable version 2012-06-15 22:11:18, but last version is nightly 2013-02-01 06:53:56. Nightly version will have less bugs than older stable version? Sorry for my english, it isnt my native language

#4 bassmadrigal

bassmadrigal
  • Administrators
  • 12912 posts
    us - United States
  • Device Model:
    Nexus 4
  • CM Version:
    10.2 Nightlies
  • Recovery Image:
    TWRP

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:20 AM

I don't know if any developers are currently working on it. To be honest, I didn't really pay attention to the device, because it is usually a pretty canned response when someone asks for an ETA (from just about anybody dealing with the Open Source world). Developers are free to work on whatever devices they choose, and if the people who developed for the Cooper have upgraded to different phones, it is likely that cooper won't see any future releases unless another developer steps up.

Nightlies are automatic builds that happen every night (hence the name). They include any added features, fixed bugs, further enhancements, but they can also introduce new bugs. CM7 is relatively stable with very little in the way of new features being added, so it is likely there wouldn't be any newly introduced bugs, but it isn't guaranteed.