Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Samsung I1900 (Galaxy S2) Device Not Recognizing In Windows On Any Pc

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 snafooed

snafooed
  • Members
  • 2 posts
    ca - Canada
  • Device Model:
    gt-i9100
  • CM Version:
    CM 9.1.0
  • Recovery Image:
    ClockworkMod

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:10 AM

Hi everyone,

I just flashed CM 9.1.0 onto my rooted GT-i9100 and I was able to install all of my stuff through USB via PC connection. At some point this stopped working and I am no longer able to plug and play my device. I do know that near the end of all my installations I decided to install the XXKH3 signed radio zip. I am not sure if this is the problem? I know for sure that It is the correct file for my baseband.

The phone only charges when I connect to any computer via USB.  My PC device manager drivers say Error Code 10 when I try to connect my phone to the computer. I have tried this on multiple PCs so I know this is a phone driver issue.Any ideas? I could flash back to rooted stock rom but i would rather not risk it (because what if it doesn't work and I can't flash it again)

I need to do this in order to factory unlock the phone because the Galaxy S unlock app I have keeps failing and my phone service is randomly unavailable and I have to keep re-unlocking the phone which could be bad in an emergency situation...

Any help is appreciated!!!