Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse

[Important][Cyanogenmod 9 & 10] Dspmanager Only Working On Apollo Player And Doesn't Work At All Apps!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dat805

dat805
  • Members
  • 1 posts
    dk - Denmark
  • Device Model:
    HTC Wildfire S A510e
  • CM Version:
    What do you mean?
  • Recovery Image:
    ClockworkMod

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:59 AM

Hi. I have a problem. DSPmanager only working on apollo music player and DSPmanager doesn't work on youtube, games, poweramp, tap tap revenge 4 and other apps. I putted older version of DSPmanager from Cyanogenmod 7 but it force closes. Old DSPmanager only working on Cm7, Android 2.3.7. Can someone make it work for all apps????

#2 alexwhittemore

alexwhittemore
  • Members
  • 2 posts
    us - United States
  • Device Model:
    N7
  • CM Version:
  • Recovery Image:
    TWRP

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:58 PM

I'm noticing this same thing, Rdio/pandora/play music/etc/etc, DSP seems not to work at all. Works great in apollo. Anyone else experiencing this? Anyone have a workaround?

#3 KavelCortex

KavelCortex
  • Members
  • 4 posts
    cn - China
  • Device Model:
    Motorola Razr XT910
  • CM Version:
    10.1-20130610-NIGHTLY-umts_spyder
  • Recovery Image:
    TWRP

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:25 AM

i think it's because the other apps just don't support DSP. i can use DSP on PowerAMP. just to turn on "MusicFX" in Settings-->Audio-->Advanced Tweaks-->MusicFX , and then in Tone/Vol (next to Equalizer) turn on "MusicFX"

Edited by KavelCortex, 15 June 2013 - 08:27 AM.