Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse

What Version Of Android Is Cm-9.1.0-I9300?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BadHead

BadHead
  • Members
  • 1 posts
    uk - United Kingdom
  • Device Model:
    Nexus 4
  • CM Version:
  • Recovery Image:
    ClockworkMod

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:33 AM

Hi,

Please forgive me if, but this is my forst post on this forum and I am an Android newbie-ish.

Simple question - What version of Android is CM-9.1.0-i9300? Is it a 4.2.X version? I want to upgrade from 4.1.2 on my Samsung Galaxy S3 International (I9300 - UK) to a more modern build, and I am hoping that this is it.

Also, I have update my apps, using Titanium Pro. Does this also update all the data with the apps or just the apps themselves?

Also again, my phone is rooted but I am not sure if the bootloader has been unlocked. How can I find out?

Ta.

#2 bassmadrigal

bassmadrigal
  • Administrators
  • 12912 posts
    us - United States
  • Device Model:
    Nexus 4
  • CM Version:
    10.2 Nightlies
  • Recovery Image:
    TWRP

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:35 PM

Any CM9 build is based on Android 4.0. CM 10.0 builds are based on Android 4.1, and CM 10.1 builds are based on 4.2.

And with Titanium, just to be sure, I would run the batch "Forced redo of your backups" as this will make sure everything is up-to-date.