Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Gs3 Eq/dsp Stopping During Lock

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tr4nceManiac

Tr4nceManiac
  • Members
  • 20 posts
    us - United States
  • Device Model:
    SAMSUNG-SGH-I747
  • CM Version:
    10.2-20131127-NIGHTLY-d2att
  • Recovery Image:
    ClockworkMod

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:10 PM

Hi.. I'm new to rooting and Cmod.. Whenever I am listening to music (Spotify app) and the screen goes off and switches to the lock screen, my EQ app and also the DSP app does this too, they stop working. I have Greenify and have removed the hibernation from both. I also have Titanium Backup, but am unfamiliar with the details of it. Would any of those two cause this to happen? And are there any other ideas as to what it might be?

-Side question.. If all else fails, if there's a way for a Stay Awake on the screen I think that would work too as it's plugged in mostly when I stream music. But I can't find that setting anywhere.. Does it exist?

Galaxy S3 I747, Cmod 10.1

#2 bassmadrigal

bassmadrigal
  • Administrators
  • 12912 posts
    us - United States
  • Device Model:
    Nexus 4
  • CM Version:
    10.2 Nightlies
  • Recovery Image:
    TWRP

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:23 PM

Have you tried uninstalling Greenify to see if that is the cause?

As for keeping your screen on, you can do it with Daydream mode. I just have mine set to the clock, but you can have colors come up or pictures stored on your phone. Settings -> Display -> Daydream -> When to Daydream -> Either