Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse

upload more than 1 picture to FB at a time?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kenhen93

kenhen93
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Device Model:
    HTC Evo
  • CM Version:
  • Recovery Image:
    Cyanogen

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:21 PM

Hi,

I just got cynogen 6.0 and love it! Thanks!

I cannot upload more than 1 picture at a time to facebook. Is there a away to do this? thanks.

#2 Big Jon

Big Jon
  • Members
  • 34 posts
    us - United States
  • Device Model:
    GS3 (spr)
  • CM Version:
    CM-Latest
  • Recovery Image:
    ClockworkMod

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:59 PM

I've never had a problem uploading multiple images to facebook.

I long press the first image from the gallery then check off a few more... MENU>SHARE>FACEBOOK

Can you confirm you're following the same steps, or tell us what you are doing.

#3 kenhen93

kenhen93
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Device Model:
    HTC Evo
  • CM Version:
  • Recovery Image:
    Cyanogen

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:41 PM

View PostBig Jon, on 01 November 2010 - 12:59 PM, said:

I've never had a problem uploading multiple images to facebook.

I long press the first image from the gallery then check off a few more... MENU>SHARE>FACEBOOK

Can you confirm you're following the same steps, or tell us what you are doing.

I basically have done the same thing. This worked when I first went to cyanogen rom. I have tried uninstalling and re-install facebook but this does not help.

Whenever I select 1 picture it gives me the option in share to upload to facebook (along with picasa, twitter, ect), but when I select more than one photo, facebook option disapears.

Is there any difference in the facebook on andriod market place, and the one that comes on the cyanogen rom?

#4 50dolars

50dolars
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:50 PM

You can upload to a site that archives. Copy link and copy it over to help take the space

#5 kenhen93

kenhen93
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Device Model:
    HTC Evo
  • CM Version:
  • Recovery Image:
    Cyanogen

Posted 03 November 2010 - 05:21 PM

View Post50dolars, on 02 November 2010 - 03:50 PM, said:

You can upload to a site that archives. Copy link and copy it over to help take the space

I am not really sure what that means. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have to copy them to my computer now than upload them. Booo!

#6 Big Jon

Big Jon
  • Members
  • 34 posts
    us - United States
  • Device Model:
    GS3 (spr)
  • CM Version:
    CM-Latest
  • Recovery Image:
    ClockworkMod

Posted 05 November 2010 - 12:52 PM

View Postkenhen93, on 01 November 2010 - 07:41 PM, said:

I basically have done the same thing. This worked when I first went to cyanogen rom. I have tried uninstalling and re-install facebook but this does not help.

Whenever I select 1 picture it gives me the option in share to upload to facebook (along with picasa, twitter, ect), but when I select more than one photo, facebook option disapears.

Is there any difference in the facebook on andriod market place, and the one that comes on the cyanogen rom?

This may have something to do with the facebook app, because I'm sure I've uploaded more than one picture to facebook at once before. I'm using a 6.0 nightly and I just noticed what you said, the facebook option disappears when multiple images are selected.

I've done a little searching and maybe we both imagined this, I see forum posts(googled) from April saying people with FB for android couldn't upload more than one image.